Truck & Equipment Service | Townsville QLD
At RGM Maintenance Townsville, our workshop utilises the most up to date equipment and has been purpose built to support the Daimler Trucks maintenance program, which allows you to get the best performance from your Daimler vehicle.
As part of the RGM Maintenance Townsville service programs, our team is committed to upholding a high service standard.
- Guaranteeing the quality of our workmanship, and fitting only genuine Daimler and Alliance parts
- Ensuring that all of our technicians are trained to high standards
- Ensuring competitive pricing and strict adherence to factory maintenance schedules
- Delivering consistent and superior standards of service
- Better understanding your needs so that we can exceed your expectations
Additionally, while you know your vehicle is in good hands, so are you! Our customers are welcome to enjoy our RGM Maintenance Townsville lounge area with plasma television. So, you can relax and enjoy free tea and coffee while your vehicle is being serviced. If you prefer to be dropped nearby, you can avail yourself of our free courtesy transportation service. We will call you when your vehicle is ready and come and collect you. That’s a great service.
Aviation Services | Townsville QLD
RGM offer on and off ramp solutions to its Aviation customers and are known for their high level of service of:
- Aviation refuelling vehicles
- Catering & water vehicles
- Waste management vehicles
- Lifting equipment, stairs and platforms
RGM provides the highest level of fleet maintenance to customer specification and in compliance with all relevant Australian civil aviation and defence aviation standards, specific services offerings from our national network include:
- Hose, Valve & Tank hydrostatic testing
- EWP inspections and repairs
- SLP compliance
- Meter Calibrations (NMI Certified)
- Fuel nozzle and valve repairs
- Pump rebuilds
Emergency Service / Specialized Vehicles Support
At RGM, we are the specialised vehicle service provider of choice, and offer preventative maintenance programs and in-location break down support including full refurbishment services.
We offer superior parts and services through our national network and commonly work on:
- Ambulances (defence and civil)
- Aviation Fire trucks
- Civil fire trucks
- SES Vehicles
- Specialised field command vehicles
- Mobile Blood banks
- Police vehicles
MAINTENANCE. IT'S TOO IMPORTANT TO IGNORE.
We make our vehicles to last but they do need attention. By keeping an eye on some keys points under your bonnet together with some basic, regular maintenance - you can help keep your Daimler vehicles working well for years to come.
What does regular maintenance involve?
Oil, fluid and coolants need to be topped-up or replaced regularly while rubber hoses and belts need to be checked for deterioration. Tyres and brake pads also need to be inspected to make sure that you are safe on the road.
If you're driving under normal conditions, make sure you follow the maintenance schedule set out in your Customer Information Booklet.
For further information, please contact our friendly Service Team for assistance with any enquiry regarding your Daimler vehicle.
The RGM Maintenance Townsville team wishes you safe and pleasant motoring.